Copying citations for a person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying citations for a person.

I would like to be able to print the list of citations that I have for a person. I can open it using the small check mark in the upper right corner of the persons 'block' and then clicking on 'citations' but do not see a way to print the list. Is it possible?

Hi Maureen,
    I don't think you can print a list of the citations directly in Reunion but, you can do a screenshot (Command+shift+4) annotate it whatever you want to, then print that out.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Originally posted by Maureen View Post
      I would like to be able to print the list of citations that I have for a person. I can open it using the small check mark in the upper right corner of the persons 'block' and then clicking on 'citations' but do not see a way to print the list. Is it possible?
      There is a partial solution. While viewing the family card that displays the person in question as either the husband or wife, select the Sources Sidebar from the Navbar on the left. This will display on the right, the sources referenced for the husband, the wife, and the family. Clicking on the "Share" icon (the little box with an up-arrow on it) at the bottom of the sidebar, will prompt you for generating a report listing just those citations. If you select the destination of the report as your preferred word processor or a text file, you can then edit that report if you want to limit it to just the husband or the wife. Sources cited by more than one fact or event will appear multiple times in the report (just as they do in the Citations List that you mentioned). Unfortunately, this report limits the display of each source to the first 175 characters and does not include the Citation Detail field. What is needed is to have the Share button made available on the Citations List window and the ability to include the entire text of the Source record in the report, including the Citation Detail field if there is one.
      Bruce Winton Christopher
      Environment: Reunion 14 build 240325; macOS 10.15.7
      bruce@bwchristopher.com

Comment

Thank you for your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
        X