Chart that includes all people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart that includes all people

I have 111 people in a file that I want to go onto a chart. This includes siblings, spouses and children of everyone in the direct line. How do I create that? I can't see to get everyone to show up.

Hi Cathy,

There is no chart in Reunion that is guaranteed to include everyone. As noted in the manual (search “everybody chart”):

Reunion does not create an "everybody" or "everyone" chart. Such a chart has the potential to become immensely large and unwieldy. The most comprehensive chart Reunion creates is the relative chart which shows all the blood relatives (with spouses) of a person.
    To get the most people in a single chart, we recommend creating a relative chart from someone in one of the most recent generations - generally that will include a large majority, if not all, of the people in the file. If that doesn’t include everyone in the family file you can create other, smaller charts that show the missing entries, then copy (Edit -> Copy -> Chart) and paste (Command+V) them into the larger chart, using:

Edit -> Add Shape - > Line

To add new lines to the chart that you can use to connect the pasted portions.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you. I had seen the info in the manual but I was hoping there was a work around since I don't have that many people.

Comment

Working...
      X