This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Web Tool

Is there an updated version o Reunion Web Tool; mine is version 1.01. When I try to use it, the program locks up ('the spinning wheel of death'). My new file is 452 MB with 5923 families and 32,156 items. It may be the file sizes causing the problem but I have used this program numerous times in the recent past with no problems.

Is there an updated version o Reunion Web Tool; mine is version 1.01
    1.01 is the most recent released version.

When I try to use it, the program locks up ('the spinning wheel of death’).
    Despite the spinning wheel of death, the program may actually still be running. I’d recommend letting it run for 30 minutes or so (start it up, go grab some dinner, come back later) and see if it doesn’t finish the process.

Also, I’d be interested in knowing if your Desktop and Documents are being stored on iCloud as that could potentially cause the process to take significantly longer.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I have been relying on the Reunion Web Tool.app (version 1.01 which is the latest version as per Mark's reply on March 4, 2019) to cut down my uploading for years, but the current version is "end of life" with macOS 10.15. Before installing it gives a warning that says, "The following recently used apps are not optimized for your Mac and will require an update to work after installing macOS 10.15. Contact the developer for more information."

Is there a plan to update the tool?

Thank you,

Richard

Comment

Hi Richard,

Originally posted by riwebb View Post
        Is there a plan to update the tool?
        Yes, we plan to release a 64-bit version of the Reunion Web Tool before the official release of macOS Catalina (10.15) in the fall.

HTH
        Mark Harrison

Comment

So, how close is the 64-bit version of the Reunion Web Tool. MacOS Catalina is out, and I'm hoping to upgrade soon.

Comment

As mentioned in this other thread, we should have an updated Reunion Web Tool in the very near future.

I'm going to close this thread just to keep discussion in a single thread - please go to that thread for further discussion.

Thanks,
            Mark Harrison

Comment

Working...
            X