Changing the size of spouses names in a descendant chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the size of spouses names in a descendant chart

Is there a way to change the text size of a spouse's name in a descendant chart?

I can change all the primary names by selecting all boxes and selecting 'Line 1 Only' and changing the text size. If I select the text of a spouses name, however, my only options are to change the style (bold, italic, etc.) and the color. There doesn't seem to be any way to change the size of the spouse's name.

If there is no way can I request that feature? Maybe be able to modify all names (instead of Line 1). Or at least offer the ability to change font size when selecting text. Thanks.

Hi,

I just tried something that seems to work. Open the chart box for editing - I double click the box so that the individual text characters can be selected and the style and color set. Highlight and copy the spouse's name. Open a word processing application (I used MS Word), paste the name, and set whatever font, size, style, and color you want. Copy the word processor text then paste in the chart box replacing the selected name. The pasted text retains the attributes you set in the word processor.

Alan
    Last edited by A Ginn; 27 February 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Alan, thank you. That's interesting. Not so practical when printing large charts, but good when only a few changes are needed. I hope someone from Leister is reading this and they decide to make it possible to style spouse names in a more automated way.

Comment

Working...
      X