Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

list events that happened in a particular place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

list events that happened in a particular place?

hi all
    I see that with the update to 12 there is the "Ability to show only the events that happened in a particular place." using Events, however I can't figure out how to do it. I'd like a list of all events that happened in a particular town.
    Thanks!
    Robin

Will Lists > Events then sort by Place give you what you need?
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

hi Bob
      I suppose that would work in a roundabout way, but would be a lot more work on my end. What I'd like is to input a location, and have a list of all events that occurred there. Apparently, it's possible, but I can't find out how to do it in the manual. Thanks, Robin .

Comment

Hi Robin,

What I'd like is to input a location, and have a list of all events that occurred there.
        If you open the Places sidebar and click on a specific place in the list you will get a list of all the events for that place at the bottom of that sidebar. Also, in the Events List window that Bob mentioned, you can click the Settings icon (looks like a gear) at the bottom of the list, set “Include” to “Events with specific places...”, then enter the place into the “Search Places” box that appears and click “Update”.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X