Photos not showing up on individual cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos not showing up on individual cards

I just updated to Reunion 12 from 10. My photos show up in the multimedia panel but not on the individual person's card as before. What should I do to remedy this?

Try clicking once on the empty box next to their name. If the photo is there, make sure the "Preferred" box is checked next to "options". You may have to do this with each person. If you have many people, I would just do so many a day so you don't get overwhelmed. Or, you can do it to a person when you have to work on that family.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Before checking all the 'Preferred' settings for each individual, I think it it better to look at the settings of the (button) FamilyView, is 'Show Preferred Pictures' checked ?
      This general setting is for showing all the preferred pictures for couple, parents and children in one click.

But you can selective 'Show preferred picture' for Parents, Couple and Children.
      So it is possible to show the preferred picture only for children and not for couple or parents.
      Family View -> Family View Preferences, click on ex. Children (Couple, Parents) and check 'Show preferred …'
      Last edited by fjvanbodegom; 13 February 2019, 03:36 AM.
      Frans van Bodegom
      Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Checking Preferred in the Family View did the trick. I now have all the photos in place. Thanks for the help!!

Comment

Working...
        X