Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't delete unwanted facts, events, notes, flags from Fact, Events, Notes, Flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't delete unwanted facts, events, notes, flags from Fact, Events, Notes, Flags

I went into Fact Preferences... to make a new "fact" and found there were three facts titled "New Fact" in the list. I tried to delete them but the "Remove New Fact" button (below the Add Fact button) is greyed out and not selectable. The button doesn't work to delete any "fact" or "event" that I select. In fact, the only time I am able to use a Remove button is to remove a "fact" or "event" from the default lists on the right. Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else unable to delete facts or events? Can't delete Notes or Flags either.

UPDATE: I found that if the Preferences are accessed from the Reunion->Preferences... menu all buttons work. But if you access them via the Add Fact... button on a person's card, the remove buttons are deactivated as explained above.
    Last edited by Blaise A. Darveaux; 31 January 2019, 09:18 PM.

Originally posted by Blaise A. Darveaux View Post
    ...if you access them via the Add Fact... button on a person's card, the remove buttons are deactivated as explained above.
    This is the expected behavior - removal of fields is disabled when going through the "Add Fact/Event/etc." button.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

OK, thanks. I'll have to remember that. Cool hat, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise A. Darveaux View Post
        Cool hat, BTW.
        Thanks!

Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X