Lost Photo Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Photo Field

Somehow or other I have lost a photo field for a person in family view (just for one person). I have no place to drag a photo to the person.There's no silhouette in the field. I've tried dragging a photo into the person field which has no silhouette - but it won't take. I can find anything in the Reunion Preferences that would allow me to add a photo field back. Help.

Thanks.

Pat

Re: Lost Photo Field

Hi Pat,

Please try this:

1 - Go the Family View of this person and open the Multimedia sidebar.

2 - In that sidebar, look for the image that you want to appear in the Family View for this individual.

3 - Once located, CTRL+Click/Right-Click on the image and select "Preferred" from the menu that opens.

Let me know if the problem persists. Thanks!
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark. I had already bumbled into the MultiMedia, and what appears to should have been the original photo field, was a grayed-out field wit a teeny (very teeny) vertical white line down the middle. I suspect the teeny white line has the original silhouette that I somehow or other mucked up. I tried dragging it wider - no luck. So I just deleted it - and that left about 4 copies of the photo I had earlier dragged into the person field back in FamilyView. So I deleted 3 of those, marked the remaining photo "Preferred," and voila, the world was well.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X