Colour Tags manually?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour Tags manually?

I have been away from family history for a few years so am a bit out of date. I plan to go over what I had done previously before moving ahead and I have upgraded to Reunion 12.

I need some way to identify the records I have checked and was delighted to see Colour Tags. I like using colour and it seems a good way to monitor my efforts as I go through them (440 so not too bad). I plan to start with myself, parents, grandparents etc as before, so it will not be alphabetical and definitely needs some clear markers.

I have read what I can find about Colour Tags and have created a (green) Tag called Research Checked, but cannot manually add it to an individual record. I also see Using Flags with Tags instructions but I am not sure if that helps me in this instance. There obviously is a connection that I am just not making! I basically need to add a coloured tag to the record in front of me.

Am I going about this the wrong way? I am happy to listen to you experienced people. I would prefer to keep what is good and not have a complete delete and restart.

Re: Colour Tags manually?

Originally posted by AnneM View Post
    I have read what I can find about Colour Tags and have created a (green) Tag called Research Checked, but cannot manually add it to an individual record.
    I think basically you need to create a flag called "Research Checked", and then define a color tag for people whose "Research Checked" flag is marked.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
    X