Reunion12 Project File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion12 Project File

I am a new user of Reunion12 having transferred from Family Historian, which I had used for some years. I have serval trees, branches of the family Pennyfather tree that I hope one day to unite as I connect them all in. My problem is that the first project. I can only open this from the back up copy of it. Is there a way I add it to the projects window, similar to all the other trees created for the various family trees/branches.
    Thanks Dennis

Re: Reunion12 Project File

Originally posted by Pennyfather54 View Post
    ...I can only open this from the back up copy of it. Is there a way I add it to the projects window, similar to all the other trees created for the various family trees/branches...
    Yes. The first step would be to find out where that file is located on your hard drive. You can do this by opening the family file and choosing File -> Get Info. Then, look for the "File Location" about 2/3rd the way down that listing in the information window. Make a note of that location.

Next, close the family file, open your Finder and go to that location on your hard drive.

Finally, from within your Finder, move that family file to the same location as your other files. (If you are not sure where the other files are located, open one of them and choose File -> Get Info.)

After the backup file has been moved into the same location as your other family files, it should appear in the listing of files, along with your other files.

For more specific instruction, please let us know the file locations of your backup file and your other family files.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X