Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live people not marked Living?

Help!

I have almost 6,000 living family members in my file, but only ~72 show up under the attribute "Living" despite all of those people not having death dates! (Including myself! If I'm dead, not sure why I'm still bothering to diet...!)

How do I set it so that someone who does not have a death date is marked Living? It would be extremely helpful for my research if I could have a list of people who are still alive to then search. And is there a setting that I've some how messed up? There's no "Dead" attribute, only living, so they aren't being given the wrong attribute, they simply aren't being recognized. When we called Reunion, they're response was they "weren't used to families of that size." Not sure how that would change a setting, but getting very frustrated.

Re: Live people not marked Living?

Originally posted by dupgen View Post
    Help!

I have almost 6,000 living family members in my file, but only ~72 show up under the attribute "Living" despite all of those people not having death dates!
    Please check something...

Open your family file and choose Reunion -> Preferences. Then, click on Dates. Next, click on the Feasibility Checking tab, if it is not already selected.

What age is shown as the "Living age" in that window?

Please let me know and we'll go from there.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Live people not marked Living?

oh my gosh, it says "1." that's insane! thank you!!! I changed it to 110, and it fixed it. Good lord, I can't believe I missed that!
      Last edited by dupgen; 29 May 2018, 11:02 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Working...
      X