Source change date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source change date

This may have been covered in previous threads. But is there a way to list sources by their change date? Or is change date even captured?
    Donald W. Moore
    Virginia Beach, Virginia

Re: Source change date

I don't have an answer but flagging your question to follow to see if anyone has ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald W. Moore View Post
      This may have been covered in previous threads. But is there a way to list sources by their change date? Or is change date even captured?
      If you have a folder of files, open the folder and then hit COMMAND-J. A window will open that gives you the option to display "Date Modified" for the files in that folder.

HTH,
      Kevan
      Kevan Yuck, RU~13.0 (Build: 210616) 64-bit, macOS 11.4
      Search - Hebner, Hein(s), Keuhl, Wilke, Juch, Yuch, Yuck, Yuke

Comment

Originally posted by kyuck View Post
        If you have a folder of files, open the folder and then hit COMMAND-J. A window will open that gives you the option to display "Date Modified" for the files in that folder.
        Note that this will only happen if you have the folder displayed in List or Cover Flow view. The "Date Modified" display is not available in Icon view or Column view (which is what I use).

Hope this helps.
        John Bastin
        jbastin1@me.com
        Researching: Bastin, Decker, Brake, Perry, Schmid, Sheppard, Matty, Fox, Orr, Eicher
        Mac OS X 10.13.4, Reunion 12.0 (Build 180502) 64-bit

Comment

Working...
        X