Remove flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove flag

I have added and used some new flags in the past, but some of them I don't want to use anymore, besides the list of flags is becoming too long. How can I remove these unused flags from the list? In the window where I can add new flags, there is a button " remove" but it is greyed out.

Huub ter Beek
    htm@hterbeek.nl
    Huub TM ter Beek, the Netherlands

Re: Remove flag

You are doing this the wrong way.
    The only way to remove flags is: Prefs > Fields > Flags > click on the flag you want to remove and click Remove.
    BTW: this is also mentioned in the Manual
    Last edited by fjvanbodegom; 17 December 2017, 04:22 AM. Reason: Add BTW
    Frans van Bodegom
    Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by fjvanbodegom View Post
      You are doing this the wrong way.
      The only way to remove flags is: Prefs > Fields > Flags > click on the flag you want to remove and click Remove.
      BTW: this is also mentioned in the Manual
      Thanks, I have seen this in the manual, and it is not what I meant. I do not only want to remove the flag in the persons, but I want to remove the possibility to use this particular flag at all, I do not want to see this flag in the list of flags that I can use. I can add new flags to that list, but I do not know how to remove them.

Comment

Originally posted by HuubTM View Post
        Thanks, I have seen this in the manual, and it is not what I meant. I do not only want to remove the flag in the persons, but I want to remove the possibility to use this particular flag at all, I do not want to see this flag in the list of flags that I can use. I can add new flags to that list, but I do not know how to remove them.
        Sorry, you were right, only after restarting Reunion, the flag is indeed removed...
        Thanks.

Comment

Think you understand my explanation wrong.
          To remove the flag from your whole familyfile: use the steps explained in the Manual.
          You had to go to the Reunion Prefs
          When you remove it there it’s completely gone.
          Frans van Bodegom
          Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Working...
          X