This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing Manual

This is just a remark, as I wanted to share an observation about the Help Manual (in case I had not read a previous thread on it).

The Reunion application must be in the Application folder (i.e. not in a subfolder) for the Help manual will to show up.

I had created a subfolder where I kept several versions of Reunion. When launched from there the Help manual does not show up.
    Alain Farhi
    http://www.farhi.org

Re: Disappearing Manual

Originally posted by AlainFarhi View Post
    This is just a remark, as I wanted to share an observation about the Help Manual (in case I had not read a previous thread on it).

The Reunion application must be in the Application folder (i.e. not in a subfolder) for the Help manual will to show up.

I had created a subfolder where I kept several versions of Reunion. When launched from there the Help manual does not show up.

There is a Manual...????

..do you mean the Help File...????

Dougie.
    Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas McMann View Post
      There is a Manual...???? ......do you mean the Help File...????.......Dougie.
      Yes, Alain means the help file. There used to be an actual printed manual. If memory serves, Reunion 5 was the last version that was printed.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Submitted for consideration.
        Attached Files
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...