This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage Date

how can i add the marriage date in the tree view box for each person ? so that when i use the tree view it also shows the marriage date in the box.
    hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

cheerio carola

(ps. this message was originally posted under 'genealogy' but i got no replies as i think it was under the wrong message topic)
    Last edited by Carola H.; 18 October 2014, 05:12 PM.
    cheerio Carola :-)

RESEARCHING (on German paternal side):- Franke, Fritzsche, Giske, Joachimsthal, Müller, Querengässer, Rosenbaum, Teetz, Uhlemann, Wahl, Völker/t

Re: Marriage Date

Originally posted by Carola H. View Post
    how can i add the marriage date in the tree view box for each person ? so that when i use the tree view it also shows the marriage date in the box.
    hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

cheerio carola

(ps. this message was originally posted under 'genealogy' but i got no replies as i think it was under the wrong message topic)
    The tree view is very limited. It's not meant to be a full-bodied chart. Here is a quote from the manual under "The Tree View":

"Note: the tree view is designed primarily to be a navigational tool, although it can certainly make a handy printout or email attachment. However, to see and print full-featured graphic tree charts with complete control over box content, captions, lines, graphics, pagination orientation, etc., be sure to explore the many charts that Reunion offers."

Hope this helps.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Re: Marriage Date

many thanks for your reply kaye. i guess it looks like it's not going to happen. :-(
      cheerio Carola :-)

RESEARCHING (on German paternal side):- Franke, Fritzsche, Giske, Joachimsthal, Müller, Querengässer, Rosenbaum, Teetz, Uhlemann, Wahl, Völker/t

Comment

Working...
      X