This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange words added to Person Record

Out of the blue one day the following words appeared under the "Age:" line on one of my person records. it says "Spouse of daughter" and when I hold the mouse cursor over it, this expands to "Spouse of daughter of Nora Clinch". I do have a "Nora Clinch" person record but this person has no children listed. So, no daughter to be a spouse of! Why is this caused and how do I get rid of those words? Thanks
    Running Reunion 10.0.6.

Re: Strange words added to Person Record

Originally posted by Rudy Kohut View Post
    Out of the blue one day the following words appeared under the "Age:" line on one of my person records. it says "Spouse of daughter" and when I hold the mouse cursor over it, this expands to "Spouse of daughter of Nora Clinch". I do have a "Nora Clinch" person record but this person has no children listed. So, no daughter to be a spouse of! Why is this caused and how do I get rid of those words? Thanks
    Running Reunion 10.0.6.
    Hi Rudy,

It sounds like relationships were inadvertently identified for Nora Clinch. I'm not sure why you are seeing the relationship you are if Nora doesn't have a daughter. However, in any case, the steps to clear relationship fields can be found in the following ReunionTalk post...

I hope you find this information helpful:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Strange words added to Person Record

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Hi Rudy,

It sounds like relationships were inadvertently identified for Nora Clinch. I'm not sure why you are seeing the relationship you are if Nora doesn't have a daughter. However, in any case, the steps to clear relationship fields can be found in the following ReunionTalk post...

I hope you find this information helpful:-)
      Thanks - seems to have fixed the problem. Very helpful!

Comment

Working...
      X