This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pdf not scrolling on website

A new question. I'm sure someone will tell me that the problem is with my website. They already said it's not caused by them.

I have a link to a .pdf Descendants chart of a family group. It is a L-R format. I can scroll up and down and left-right or right-left. When I put it on my website, it won't scroll L-R or R-L. Only up and down.

To see it go to my website, www.druggefamily.net, Site map, Family Genealogy, click on Axel and Gladys and then again on the larger picture that comes up.

And the size of the file is now very large. I think it's the website.

Philip

Re: pdf not scrolling on website

Originally posted by Philip Drugge View Post
    A new question. I'm sure someone will tell me that the problem is with my website. They already said it's not caused by them.

I have a link to a .pdf Descendants chart of a family group. It is a L-R format. I can scroll up and down and left-right or right-left. When I put it on my website, it won't scroll L-R or R-L. Only up and down.

To see it go to my website, www.druggefamily.net, Site map, Family Genealogy, click on Axel and Gladys and then again on the larger picture that comes up.

And the size of the file is now very large. I think it's the website.

Philip
    Don't know if this will help with the scrolling, but, did you save the chart as a Graphic File PDF or just a regular PDF? Saving as a Graphic File will put the chart together and, maybe it won't be so large. In the Reunion manual (?) in lower left of any Reunion screen), search for "saving charts graphic" without the quotes to get instructions for saving a chart as a Graphic File-PDF.

Hope this helps.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
    X