X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multimedia/sources

please advise...

I have created individual "Sources" for all the information I have gathered - for example Baptism, Birth, Cemetery, Census, Death, Electoral Rolls, Marriage, Newspaper, and Ships. I have attached the relevant documentation to these sources for example - certificates, electoral roll or census pages as pdf's or jpegs. Will the documentation show when i upload to a web blog that i am planning on creating or do I need to add the documentation to the multimedia of each individual?

On another note, I have noticed that the source citations show on my iPad but not the documentation attached doesn't.

Thanks in advance.
    Tracy Little
    Researching: Wishnowski, Rodger, Byrne, Bulliff, Little, Friend, Witherow

Re: multimedia/sources

Originally posted by 5angels View Post
    please advise...

I have created individual "Sources" for all the information I have gathered - for example Baptism, Birth, Cemetery, Census, Death, Electoral Rolls, Marriage, Newspaper, and Ships. I have attached the relevant documentation to these sources for example - certificates, electoral roll or census pages as pdf's or jpegs. Will the documentation show when i upload to a web blog that i am planning on creating or do I need to add the documentation to the multimedia of each individual?

On another note, I have noticed that the source citations show on my iPad but not the documentation attached doesn't.

Thanks in advance.
    Media items linked to sources can be included in web projects. However, as you have noticed, they are not uploaded to the iPad.

Information on how to include media items with sources in web projects can be found in your manual by searching for "source media web." To access the manual, choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of any Reunion window.

I hope you find this information helpful:-)
    Last edited by Deb; 23 April 2014, 12:18 PM.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X