This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relatives

When I drag my button into the Relatives sidebar, am I able to just list my maternal relatives?

I am trying to get a list of these relatives and then do a separate one for my paternal relatives.
    I have a MAC OSX 10.9.1
    Using Reunion 10
    Safari

Re: Relatives

Originally posted by The Wheeler Family View Post
    When I drag my button into the Relatives sidebar, am I able to just list my maternal relatives?

I am trying to get a list of these relatives and then do a separate one for my paternal relatives.
    Well, if you drag your mother there, anyone with a relationship would be your maternal relative. If you drag your father there, anyone with a relationship would be your paternal relative. However, the relationship would be to your respective parent, not you.

If that matters, you could:
    [1] drag your mother to the relatives sidebar
    [2] find everyone where the field "Relationship" is not blank, and mark that list
    [3] drag yourself to the relatives sidebar (this will set the relationship source back to you)
    [4] find everyone who is marked
    [5] click the "list" icon (if you want to sort or change the information being exported, like including the relationship in a column) or the "share" icon to move the information to your word processor.

Then do the same for your father, for the paternal side.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Relatives

By dragging my mother to the relatives bar, I get all my maternal relatives listed.

I can then create a web project of just my maternal side which is what I was wanting to do.

Thank-you for this...I hadn't thought of doing it this way.
      I have a MAC OSX 10.9.1
      Using Reunion 10
      Safari

Comment

Working...
      X