Reunion 3.0...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 3.0...!

(I suspect this topic is covered in this forum, but the search results aren't turning it up. Apologies for the newbie question.)

I have recovered the files from an old Mac that my wife used for her genealogy. Reunion 3.0 was the last version used on that computer. I'd like to get the data converted to something that I can run today.

I understand Reunion, itself, only support import back to 4.0.
    Does anyone know of a method, or a consultant, or any other path to convert my 3.0 files to a current format?

Thanks so much for the help,
    Rick Levenson

Hi Rick,

We should be able to convert your Reunion 3.0 files to something usable if you email them to us (help@leisterpro.com). Be sure to let us know if you want them converted to a Reunion family file (and, if so, what version) or a GEDCOM (for import into another genealogy application).

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Hi Rick,

We should be able to convert your Reunion 3.0 files to something usable if you email them to us (help@leisterpro.com). Be sure to let us know if you want them converted to a Reunion family file (and, if so, what version) or a GEDCOM (for import into another genealogy application).

HTH
      Wow! That's terrific support!
      rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Mark-

That is exciting help, and thank you so much for responding and responding quickly. I will indeed connect with the Help folks.

We chose to use Reunion in the early 1990s, and it is clear that we chose a company that cares about its customers. I can't tell you how much that means. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X