This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy & paste in 10

In Reunion 9, I was able to select multiple files from the multimedia window and then paste them, as a group, into another record. In 10 I have to do it one file at a time. Has something changed, or am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by Frank; 13 March 2014, 02:28 PM.

Re: Copy & paste in 10

I guess you're doing something wrong. I can do it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
      I guess you're doing something wrong. I can do it just fine.
      But what is there to do wrong??? Just select two or more icons in a multimedia window, copy, then move to another record's multimedia window and paste. But, if I select more than one, NOTHING HAPPENS when I paste!

Comment

How are you doing the "Copy" part. If you do CMD+C then nothing seems to happen as you say. What I am doing is selecting the media I want using CMD-click, then I'm right clicking and selecting Copy To Clipboard from the menu that appears. (This does not copy to Reunion's clipboard, but to your mac's clipboard). I then select the individual I want to copy to, click in the multimedia pane, then do CMD+v. The images then appear against that individual. The images remain on the clipboard and can be pasted again to another individual if required.

Comment

Steve - many thanks! Your method works just fine. I'm sure that in R9 I just used Command-c & Command-v, but whatever works. This will save me a lot of trouble. Thanks for taking the time to explain in detail.

Comment

Working...
          X