This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family file won't load to iPhone

I have several trees and when I upgraded to 10, I exported two of the of family files to the phone with no problem but the third one keeps hanging up. It whizzes a long to about 2/3 of the way on the bar and then hangs there.

I saw the FAQ instructions about wifi/ethernet but don't think that is the problem since two files went fine.

It's a large file but version 9 is on the iPhone and had no problem loading when I exported it.

I have plenty of space on the phone.
    Tioraidh an-dràsda

Cheryl

Re: family file won't load to iPhone

Cheryl, this may sound crazy, but have absolutely seen it work several times. Move your mouse cursor off of the open window to your desktop and click your mouse. Then move it back to the open window and click again. This very well may fix your stalled download. Worth a try anyway.
    Daryl W. Gordon
    The Gordon Company
    Researching Gordon, McCloud, Oxley, Weaver, Hague

Comment

I had basically let it go the last time and did other stuff and went back and clicked and it did not work. Tried again after getting your email and it still does not work.
      Tioraidh an-dràsda

Cheryl

Comment

Originally posted by tismeinaz View Post
        I had basically let it go the last time and did other stuff and went back and clicked and it did not work. Tried again after getting your email and it still does not work.
        You might try an Export of that file to someplace like your desktop, close all of your open family files, open the exported file and see if it will save to your phone. That will give you more of an idea if there is a problem with the file or if you need to look for some other problem.
        Daryl W. Gordon
        The Gordon Company
        Researching Gordon, McCloud, Oxley, Weaver, Hague

Comment

Working...
        X