records are missing since last use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

records are missing since last use

I thought that Reunion automatically updated and saved, but since I last opened it, some records are missing. Is there a way to retrieve missing data?

I thought that Reunion automatically updated and saved...
    It does.

...but since I last opened it, some records are missing.
    This is usually the result of inadvertently opening an older copy of your family file instead of the most recent.

The first thing I'd recommend is opening Reunion and going to:

File -> Open Recent

In the main menu-bar at the top of the computer screen, then looking through the list of recently opened files to see if one of them contains the most recent data. If that doesn't bring up your most recent data, try searching:

.familyfile11

In Finder. That should bring up an Reunion 11 family files (according to our records, 11 is the last version you purchase), and you can then open them one at a time to see if one contains your most recent data.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, Mark, that did the trick. I had one family file labeled "current" and I assumed that was my most recent version, but it wasn't. I was able to find the actual current one via Open Recent.
      Thanks for your help. Looks like it's time for me to upgrade to the latest version too.
      Have a good Thanksgiving.
      Adrian

Comment

Working...
      X