This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attaching Headstone photos to??

Where do you attach headstone photos? Do you add them as multimedia in the source for Burials? or do you add them as multimedia for that particular person? I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.
    Tracy Little
    Researching: Wishnowski, Rodger, Byrne, Bulliff, Little, Friend, Witherow

Re: Attaching Headstone photos to??

Think I would add them as mulitmedia with the source for the burial if I was using that as evidence of someone's burial or other event recorded on the headstone, otherwise just include them with a persons general multimedia pics
    Rupert

Researching Large; Cuddon; Ford, Gadsdon and Fletcher

Comment

I do as Rupert suggests.
      I often use the photo of a headstone as the preferred picture when I have nothing else for that person. Also, for early people, a copy of their signature (available on many different documents) as the only example of that person. Lord, I wish I had more pictures!!

Frank
      Frank Zwolinski
      Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.
      MacBook Pro, OS X 10.8.5, Reunion 11, FireFox 38.0.5, Safari 6.2.2

Comment

Interesting names you're looking into Frank - are they Polish surnames originally?
        Rupert

Researching Large; Cuddon; Ford, Gadsdon and Fletcher

Comment

Originally posted by 5angels View Post
          Where do you attach headstone photos? Do you add them as multimedia in the source for Burials? or do you add them as multimedia for that particular person? I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.
          I add them as multimedia to the person

But I'd happily switch them all around if Reunion would support adding multimedia to events (and to places).

Roger
          Roger Moffat
          http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
          http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

Originally posted by rclrocco View Post
            Interesting names you're looking into Frank - are they Polish surnames originally?
            Hi Rupert,

The first four are Polish and the others are English and the last Scottish, I believe.

Frank
            Frank Zwolinski
            Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.
            MacBook Pro, OS X 10.8.5, Reunion 11, FireFox 38.0.5, Safari 6.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by 5angels View Post
              I do both. And I also support Roger's suggestion to to allow linking multimedia to events, and especially to places.
              Tim Lundin
              Heartland Family Graphics
              http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...
              X