This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home page

I need help reestablishing me and my wife as the home page.
    I had a person on the clipboard that I desired to delete. I happened to be on my home page (the one showing me, my wife, our parents and our children) when I made a move to delete that person, only what I really did was remove my wife and my children from my family. I have successfully added my wife and children back into my family, but now when I open my Reunion 10-0-5 it opens to a page in one of the remote corners of the relatives.
    How do I reestablish me and my wife and children as the home page?
    Thanks

Re: Home page

Originally posted by wbyron View Post
    I need help reestablishing me and my wife as the home page.
    I had a person on the clipboard that I desired to delete. I happened to be on my home page (the one showing me, my wife, our parents and our children) when I made a move to delete that person, only what I really did was remove my wife and my children from my family. I have successfully added my wife and children back into my family, but now when I open my Reunion 10-0-5 it opens to a page in one of the remote corners of the relatives.
    How do I reestablish me and my wife and children as the home page?
    Thanks
    In the manual search for the obvious keyword
    home
    and read the section titled "The Home Family". This explains several ways that you can designate the home family.
    Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
      In the manual search for the obvious keyword home and read the section titled "The Home Family". This explains several ways that you can designate the home family.
      Byron Spoon,
      I don't have access to the manual. Please post the link to the on line manual.
      Thanks
      Last edited by Frank; 28 January 2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wbyron View Post
        Byron Spoon,
        I don't have access to the manual. Please post the link to the on line manual.
        Click on the ?-mark icon in the lower left corner of the reunion window.
        Last edited by Frank; 28 January 2014, 09:09 AM.
        Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
          Click on the ?-mark icon in the lower left corner of the reunion window.
          Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X