Reunion 11 files not opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 11 files not opening

I had to send my mac to have the keyboard fixed. Saved my files (about 20) to time machine. Put them on another mac (older mac, newer OS 10.12.6) I think I had 10.6.6 on the one I sent in. I loaded Reunion 11 from a CD that I had onto the older mac, then downloaded the upgrade to 11. Reunion opens, but not the files. The sample family opens sometimes, but not always. My files are not opening. I found a mention of this problem, and deleted the Preferences folder, to no avail. Help! Oh, this is a work computer, but I don't think it has anything on it that would keep files from opening...
    Last edited by Jean; 07 July 2020, 09:26 AM.

Do you receive any sort of error message when trying to open the family files (if so, what does it say)? Or do they simply not open?

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

They don't open-no error message. Also when I quit reunion, I get an error message that Reunion closed unexpectedly-this happens every time.
      Last edited by Jean; 07 July 2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Ok, first please verify that you do in fact have the latest update to Reunion 11 installed. You can do that by selecting:

Help -> Check for Updates...

From within Reunion 11.

Second, it may be helpful for us to see the crash log. Details on how to send that can be found under What to send us... in the below FAQ:

https://www.leisterpro.com/doc/v12/q.../crashlogs.php
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X