X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTM gedcom, different source numbers to Reunion

Hi.
    I admit that I did a dumb thing...going to FTM for Mac....then with gedcom coming (racing reality) back to Reunion. Now find that the source numbers showing in Person view's, reports, etc do NOT correlate with the imported sources. In fact, sources are rather messed up. Since I have over 1000 people in my file, lots of sources...this presents quite a mess! Need help - best way to undo this problem....if there is such a thing?

Reunion is quite a good program and I wish I had not wandered away...

Thanks for any help. Bonnie Samuel
    Last edited by BL Samuel; 01 January 2014, 05:46 PM. Reason: found solution
    Bonnie Samuel
    Research: Samuel, Gillan, Roper, McClure, Samuell, Windfuhr, Windgassen in NC, KY, IL, KS, Ireland, Germany.

Re: FTM gedcom, different source numbers to Reunion

Originally posted by BL Samuel View Post
    Now find that the source numbers showing in Person view's, reports, etc do NOT correlate with the imported sources.
    Do source numbers showing in the Family View/Edit Person screennot correlate with the correct source information in the Sources list?

Keep in mind that sources numbers can change when transferring data via GEDCOM, and that source numbers can change in reports depending on certain settings (specifically in Reunion -> Preferences... , Reports, Sources).

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X