This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10 Creating Descendant Chart with pictures

I am having problems creating a descendant chart with pictures. The program whips up one w/o preferred pics, but when I try to make one with preferred pics, it stalls and doesn't do it. Any help out there?

Re: Reunion 10 Creating Descendant Chart with pictures

Originally posted by April Campbell View Post
    I am having problems creating a descendant chart with pictures. The program whips up one w/o preferred pics, but when I try to make one with preferred pics, it stalls and doesn't do it. Any help out there?
    Maybe you've developed a problem with your multimedia links (you see the thumbnail versions on the card, but when Reunion goes to look for the actual file it's no longer in the location it expects, and it is "stalling" because it takes a long time to search for all the pictures).

Try repairing the media locations. (Open preferences, go to the multimedia files window, and hit the "Repair Media Locations
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Reunion 10 Creating Descendant Chart with pictures

[QUOTE=Dennis J. Cunniff;39713]Maybe you've developed a problem with your multimedia links (you see the thumbnail versions on the card, but when Reunion goes to look for the actual file it's no longer in the location it expects, and it is "stalling" because it takes a long time to search for all the pictures).

Try repairing the media locations. (Open preferences, go to the multimedia files window, and hit the "Repair Media Locations

Comment

Working...
      X