No births dates or places on family group sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No births dates or places on family group sheets

I have Reunion 11 and didn't realize until I have printed out multiple family group sheets that the birth dates and places weren't listed for the parents. How can this be corrected?

Only the birth and death years will be shown when these entries appear on their children's family group sheets (as Father/Mother), their full birth dates and places will only be listed on their own family group sheet (where they appear with their parents and list of children). There's no option to change this.

Sorry I don't have better news,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Apparently I wasn't clear. When I have a family group sheet, the husband and wife (I call them the parents) don't have any birth dates or places when I print out a family group sheet. Their children do. I do get marriage and death dates/places, only the birth information is missing and only with the husband and wife.

Comment

Clarity is still in order! Mark is referring to the 8th and 9th lines that begin with the titles "Father:" and "Mother:" Are these the lines that you are thinking should show birthdates? If not, which lines are you referring to?
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

No. I'm talking about the first person the Husband and his Wife. Example I'm trying to print out family group sheet for Thomas Rathbone and his wife Elsie Ann Cooper. Neither of their birth dates or places print out. The birth dates and places for their children do print out.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification of the issue -- sorry for misunderstanding.

Please open your family file and go to:

Reports / Family Group Sheet

Then select Define Layouts... from the Layout menu.

In the drop-down that opens, go to Person Fields in the list of Settings at center, then make sure the birth and death events are checked (along with any other fields you want included) in the list of Person Fields on the right. You may also want to go to the other Fields entries in the list of Settings and ensure they're setup as you prefer.

HTH
            Mark Harrison
            Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank-you so much. Looks great now.

Comment

Working...
              X