This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All encompassing chart

I have about 450 people in my Reunion family history. None of the charts I can create using the options provided by the Reunion 10 software will capture ALL 450. Does anyone know how to create a chart that captures all the people in your family history?
    Walter

Re: All encompassing chart

Reunion won't do an everyone chart, but the Relative Chart comes closest. The trick is to pick a source person who will be related to more of the people in your database than anyone else. It's often the researcher's child or grandchild who will own that honor. What this won't do is pull in the relatives of spouses of blood relatives (their parents, siblings, cousins).
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
      Reunion won't do an everyone chart, but the Relative Chart comes closest. The trick is to pick a source person who will be related to more of the people in your database than anyone else. It's often the researcher's child or grandchild who will own that honor. What this won't do is pull in the relatives of spouses of blood relatives (their parents, siblings, cousins).
      Thanks, that was helpful, although it still leaves me with that "everyone" dilemma.

Regards,

Walter

Comment

The following older Reunion 9 thread (still applicable) discusses the feasibility of an "everyone" report or chart. Although the thread discussion is mostly centered on the "report" side of the fence, there is some discussion regarding an "everyone chart" too. This may help clarify the readability issues that any such proposed chart would present. Hope this helps.

Especially see Frank's reply.
        Last edited by ByronSpoon; 07 November 2013, 02:28 PM.
        Byron Spoon

Comment

Working...
        X