This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pages, Report problem

I just tried to send a report to Pages for the first time since installing Maverick.

I got a Message:

Re: Report problem

[QUOTE=Mick O'Halloran;39324]I just tried to send a report to Pages for the first time since installing Maverick.

I got a Message:
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

I switched back to the previous version of Pages and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

General opinion is Apple has 'rebooted' their iWork apps, so the iOS, OS X, and web versions have feature (and maybe code) parity. Unfortunately that means the desktop apps have lost some capabilities. Apple seems to know this, as when you upgrade it moves the old versions into a folder rather than delete them. Hopefully features will return in future versions.
        Surnames Dresch, Eyden, Lunn, Mountfort, Page, Robinson, Ryan, Whitworth, and more.

Comment

I've read elsewhere that Apple is working toward "merging" iOS & Mac OS X with more iOS features replacing similar Mac OS X features. This makes sense as Apple is trying to move away from the desktop/laptop computer paradigm to one of mobile devices running an iOS-like operating system and apps/documents being accessed via iCloud (or whatever replaces it). It started with Lion, sped up a little with Mountain Lion and accelerated with Maverick's (interesting that they went from big cats to a beach named after a dog), and the massive rewrite to make the iWorks apps run the same on both iOS & Maverick's OS is just the beginning.
          Dennis B. Swaney
          Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Working...
          X