X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 9 and Mavericks

hello,

will Reunion 9.0 work with OSX Mavericks?

Greetings from Belgium

Re: Reunion 9 and Mavericks

Our testing has not revealed any incompatibilities between Reunion 9 and OS X Mavericks.

Hope that helps,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Our testing has not revealed any incompatibilities between Reunion 9 and OS X Mavericks.

Hope that helps,
      Ever since I updated to Maverick it won't allow me to create a new family file. It keeps telling me invalid file format.

Comment

That's usually caused by a permissions issue -- you should make sure you have both Read and Write permissions on your Documents folder and the Reunion Files folder contained within.

You can do this by opening your Home folder in Finder, CTRL+Clicking/Right-Clicking on the Documents folder and selecting Get Info. In the Info window that opens, look under "Sharing & Permissions" to ensure your user has Read and Write permissions.

Then, open the Documents folder and do the same for the Reunion Files folder found there, again making sure your user has Read & Write permissions.

If the problem persists, please send an e-mail to help@leisterpro.com

Hope that helps,
        Last edited by Mark; 08 November 2013, 10:35 AM.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          That's usually caused by a permissions issue -- you should make sure you have both Read and Write permissions on your Documents folder and the Reunion Files folder contained within.

You can do this by opening your Home folder in Finder, CTRL+Clicking/Right-Clicking on the Documents folder and selecting Get Info. In the Info window that opens, look under "Sharing & Permissions" to ensure your user has Read and Write permissions.

Then, open the Documents folder and do the same for the Reunion Files folder found there, again making sure your user has Read & Write permissions.

If the problem persists, please send an e-mail to help@leisterpro.com

Hope that helps,
          That did it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I am using Reunion 9 and have just upgraded to Maverecks I am not able to print ant repots or register. I her a message "could not be handled because Pages cannot open files in the "rich text (RTF) format".

I had no problems before Mavericks. Is there a setting or preference I need to change. HELP!!!
            Judy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeggers View Post
              I am using Reunion 9 and have just upgraded to Maverecks I am not able to print any reports or register. I her a message "could not be handled because Pages cannot open files in the "rich text (RTF) format".
              The problem is with Pages. In the new, Mavericks, version, it lost the ability to import .rtf files. I think there was a thread on this here, but I can't find it at the moment.

But you can find some answers and a possible solution here.
              Dennis J. Cunniff
              Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
              X