Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wagonerp
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

    Will Reunion 10.0.6 work with Mavericks?
  • Barnbarroch
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 210

    #2
    Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

    Seems to!

    Comment

    • Mark
      Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 1370

      #3
      Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

      Our testing has not revealed any incompatibilities between Reunion 10 and OS X Mavericks. If we find any, or any are reported by our users, we’ll look to release an update that fixes them.

      Hope that helps,
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

      Comment

      • Bucky MacConaghy
        Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 5

        #4
        Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

        R10 is working for me on Mavericks.

        Comment

        • donworth
          Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 274

          #5
          Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

          As with most new Mac OS releases, I'm going to wait a couple of months. I pretty much agree with the assessment here:

          Dear Lifehacker, Now that Apple has finished OS X Mavericks, I've looked over the features and I'm not sure if I should upgrade. I don't know if any

          Comment

          • lenored
            Member
            • Feb 2008
            • 1

            #6
            Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

            I have an older version of Reunion 9.0c, will that work with Mavericks?

            Comment

            • Mark
              Member
              • Apr 2008
              • 1370

              #7
              Re: Reunion and new Mac OS Mavericks

              Information about Reunion 9 and Mavericks can be found in this thread, at the moment the answer is the same as for 10 - we haven't found any issues.
              Mark Harrison
              Leister Productions, Inc.

              Comment

              Working...