Line on charts joining spouses

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Barnbarroch
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 210

    #1

    Line on charts joining spouses

    On a Relative chart I've just created, one Spouse-to-spouse line gets wider when I increase the size of the lines with ALL objects selected - and one doesn't.

    As a result it looks terrible and its not easy to read.

    Any ideas?

    Jamie.
  • ttl
    Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 512

    #2
    Re: Line on charts joining spouses

    Obviously, if all boxes are selected, all the lines should be changed, so it sounds as if something isn't working right.

    Another way to adjust the lines globally is to use the Tree->Lines menu item. I believe you're referring to the Parent lines. If this doesn't work, it sounds like a job for the Leister team.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

    Comment

    Working...