Is it possible to keep Logs open in a window while simultaneously working on Family View, etc. in another window.
Log
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Re: Log
Thank you for your response. Might this be a wish list item or am I the only who uses Log extensively and would like to see/make notes while working on the Family View.
Comment
-
Re: Log
This seems like a sensible idea to me. I don't use the Log a lot, but having it as its own window that can be above the person window or the Edit Person window would make it much easier to use.
Roger
Comment
-
Re: Log
Can't you run two copies of Reunion with just the log showing in the one and using the other for everything else? This would work better with an additional screen, but you should have one of those anyway!Originally posted by RPalmer View PostThank you for your response. Might this be a wish list item or am I the only who uses Log extensively and would like to see/make notes while working on the Family View.
For myself, I would just run the second copy on a laptop (gaining yet another screen in the process) and then do as above.
Best,
Ken
Comment
Comment