This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Register Report hangs

I am trying to run a Register report and it continually hangs and will not complete. I have tried it on multiple starting people and have tried saving a backup copy and working from that.

Thanks,
    Sara Gredler
    MacBook Pro, 2.5 Ghz, 4 GB RAM
    Reunion 10.0.6, Mac OS 10.8.3

Re: Register Report hangs

Originally posted by stargategirl82 View Post
    I am trying to run a Register report and it continually hangs and will not complete.
    Is it hanging when you'd expect your word processor to open? If so, try opening your word processor first, before starting the report....
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

No, it is hanging about a third of the way through the "creating report" process. I have tried it with the word processor open, the WP closed, I've tried making just a RTF file and saving it to the desktop. No dice in any case.

I was able to get one report to work for someone four generations down from my intended individual - but that doesn't really help me!

UPDATE: Appears to be something with the include preferred photos, as unchecking that got the report to create.
      MacBook Pro, 2.5 Ghz, 4 GB RAM
      Reunion 10.0.6, Mac OS 10.8.3

Comment

Hi Sara,

Appears to be something with the include preferred photos, as unchecking that got the report to create.
        This usually indicates that there is a problem with the Preferred Picture for someone who's included in the report(s).

If you send us your Family File and multimedia (specifically, the preferred pictures), we should be able to determine which image is causing the problem. You should send them to help@leisterpro.com.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X