X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prefer no colour for family tree boxes

Hi

I'm printing family trees using a black laser printer, not colour, and the boxes are grey.

Is there any way to remove colour from the boxes so they print with a white background?

I want to make a document that combines pages of family trees with pages of old black and white photos that I've scanned and then I want to print it in black only.

Thank you.

Re: Prefer no colour for family tree boxes

Create the chart first. While in chart mode, choose "Colors..." in the Tree menu. You can control your colors here. Note in the screenshot that there are several presets. I think the one I have chosen will do what you want.... (P.S. Screenshot is from Reunion 10; as I recall, it was in the same place in Reunion 9.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bob White; 05 April 2013, 01:27 AM. Reason: Clarify screenshot source
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Oh, that is terrific!
      Thank you so much, it is exactly what I was trying to do.

Comment

Another option is to create the chart, press command-A (to select all boxes) and then use the tool palette to choose the box "fill" color (white).
        Frank Leister
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Another option is to create the chart, press command-A (to select all boxes) and then use the tool palette to choose the box "fill" color (white).
          Thank you, that's helpful too.

Comment

Working...
          X