Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exporting Reunion 10 web files in Reunion 9 format?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Reunion 10 web files in Reunion 9 format?

I have a family website that is built upon the file/folder naming structure that was exported from my family tree in Reunion 9. I am trying to find a way to export an updated family tree from Reunion 10, and match the former file/folder naming conventions. I found how to make the file names end in .html, but can't seem to find a way for it to export the file structure in the R9 manner. Is this possible?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frank; 24 December 2012, 05:51 PM.

Re: Exporting Reunion 10 web files in Reunion 9 format?

Originally posted by Donna Birkey View Post
    I found how to make the file names end in .html, but can't seem to find a way for it to export the file structure in the R9 manner. Is this possible?
    I'm not sure what you mean by "export the file structure in the R9 manner." How was the R9 export different?

The file structure should basically be the same, as long as the same options are selected in:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports

With the exception of some additions (specifically the trees, if you select to include those) and changes to the CSS files.
    Last edited by Frank; 02 January 2013, 02:08 PM.
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Exporting Reunion 10 web files in Reunion 9 format?

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      I'm not sure what you mean by "export the file structure in the R9 manner." How was the R9 export different?

The file structure should basically be the same, as long as the same options are selected in:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports

With the exception of some additions (specifically the trees, if you select to include those) and changes to the CSS files.
      Exporting R10 did not put the web cards into folders as did R9, and I was having a problem uploading to my website. However I have just exported a trial amount of cards in R10 and find them in folders. I will try my entire website again and see what happens. If I need further assistance, I'll be back. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X