This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML Web pages

The manual says the web folder is a collection of HTML, CSS, etc. etc. That has been true of my web folder in Reunion 9. Now I am for the first time wanting to upload new web folder files produced by Reunion 10. However, they show up as .htm files and my server requires html. I need to know the proper way to change them and can't find the answer in the manual. Help please.

Re: HTML Web pages

In the Reunion Preferences, select the Web preferences->Reports->Files, and on the top (ish)
    right of the window you can choose the file extension Reunion will use when it builds the web report. You'll have to recreate the reports for the new setting to apply.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: HTML Web pages

Originally posted by ttl View Post
      In the Reunion Preferences, select the Web preferences->Reports->Files, and on the top (ish)
      right of the window you can choose the file extension Reunion will use when it builds the web report. You'll have to recreate the reports for the new setting to apply.
      Thanks Tim. I knew it was there somewhere--was looking at the manual and the Report Preferences instead of Web Prefs.

Comment

Working...
      X