Deleting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gabriel
    Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 5

    #1

    Deleting

    I am trying to delete an "Unnamed" person but i always get the message "This family file will be deleted", but it never is. i also do not manage to empty the clipboard. I had no problem when using ver. 9 but I do now with ver.10
  • Mark
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1370

    #2
    Re: Deleting

    Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
    I am trying to delete an "Unnamed" person but i always get the message "This family file will be deleted", but it never is.
    Are you selecting File -> Delete -> This Family Record...? If so, only the family record will get deleted. The Unnamed entry will remain in the file.

    Instead, click once on the entry in the People sidebar (so that it's selected/highlighted in blue), then select File -> Delete -> Selected Person... or press Command+Delete.

    HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • Gabriel
      Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 5

      #3
      Re: Deleting

      Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Are you selecting File -> Delete -> This Family Record...? If so, only the family record will get deleted. The Unnamed entry will remain in the file.

      Instead, click once on the entry in the People sidebar (so that it's selected/highlighted in blue), then select File -> Delete -> Selected Person... or press Command+Delete.

      HTH
      Thanks Mark, It worked as you said.

      Comment

      Working...