This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age Next to Birth Field in Web Reports

I like to have the age indicated with events in the web report. This works fine for all event types except for the birth date field. The age reported is the person's age when the web report is created. This is not meaningful since the web report is usually posted for a long period of time. It's also confusing because it suggests the person was born at some advanced age. Other event ages are meaningful; e.g., graduated college at age 22, or died at age 90.

Is there any way to keep all event ages except for the one next to the birth date?

Re: Age Next to Birth Field in Web Reports

Originally posted by Fred K View Post
    I like to have the age indicated with events in the web report. This works fine for all event types except for the birth date field. The age reported is the person's age when the web report is created. This is not meaningful since the web report is usually posted for a long period of time. It's also confusing because it suggests the person was born at some advanced age. Other event ages are meaningful; e.g., graduated college at age 22, or died at age 90.

Is there any way to keep all event ages except for the one next to the birth date?
    I haven't look at this, so somebody else correct me if I'm wrong. But since there was no other answer yet:

I believe the date at birth is of the MOTHER. Naturally, the infant is 0 at birth!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred K View Post
      No - for the web reports, showing Ages is an all-or-nothing setting.

If you'd like, this is something we could put on the wish list to consider changing in a future version; though I can't promise it will be changed.
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        No - for the web reports, showing Ages is an all-or-nothing setting.

If you'd like, this is something we could put on the wish list to consider changing in a future version; though I can't promise it will be changed.

Yes. Please add it to the Wish List.

Comment

Working...
        X