Double Entry in People Sidebar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sjschell
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3

    #1

    Double Entry in People Sidebar

    I have many people listed twice in my People Sidebar. Any idea what is causing this? I know it's something simple, but cannot find anything in the Help menus that would answer this. Thanks
  • John Hill
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 126

    #2
    Re: Double Entry in People Sidebar

    Originally posted by sjschell View Post
    I have many people listed twice in my People Sidebar. Any idea what is causing this? I know it's something simple, but cannot find anything in the Help menus that would answer this. Thanks
    Dimwit suggestion, but are they entered twice? You may have to do some merging if so!

    Click on the top entry, note the Person ID, then on the bottom, ditto - are they different?

    Comment

    Working...