When creating a web project report a footer is automatically attached to each person sheet showing last modification and creation dates. So far I found no option in Reunion 10 to omit this section. Have I overlooked something ?
Removing footer in person webpages
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: Removing footer in person webpages
Thank you for your quick reply Frank. I am afraid using the word "footer" in my question was confusing. I meant the section that is added at the end of the person sheet and which is defined as .psFooter/.psFooterRecord (see attachment).Attached FilesLast edited by Karel Geens; 28 October 2012, 02:56 AM.
Comment
-
Re: Removing footer in person webpages
Thanks for clarifying.
That line (web projects, bottom of the person sheets) can't be removed. However, the portion on the right can be modified, here...
Reunion -> Preferences > Reports > SignatureFrank Leister
Leister Productions Inc.
Comment
-
Re: Removing footer in person webpages
Understood...and let me use this space to thank you for a great program.
Karel
Comment
Comment