This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of Total Files

Can anyone tell me how many files Reunion will hold? Or maybe I should be asking about how many individuals can one have in a Reunion file. I have separated my ancestors into four individual files and we were wondering if there is a danger of overloading the program. I have added pictures, some PDF documents and want to add additional pictures, documents, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Number of Total Files

Originally posted by Marian Parsons View Post
    Can anyone tell me how many files Reunion will hold? Or maybe I should be asking about how many individuals can one have in a Reunion file.
    The number of people, families, and sources per family file are unlimited. (You can find more about limitations on other items, such as number of children per couple, by searching for "Other Capabilities" in the manual).

Maximum file size is 1 gigabyte, and even files with several hundred thousand individuals do not begin to approach this size.

In prior discussions, the general opinion has been that there is little reason to keep separate files, and certainly not for this reason - though of course you can do as you please!
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
    X