Sources font size

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jsadler
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 13

    #1

    Sources font size

    I'm able to adjust many of the fonts via the family view in preferences but I don't see how to adjust the sources font size. Any hints?

    Thanks
    J. Sadler
  • s1xc00k

    #2
    Re: Sources font size

    Originally posted by jsadler View Post
    I'm able to adjust many of the fonts via the family view in preferences but I don't see how to adjust the sources font size. Any hints?

    Thanks
    J. Sadler
    Under Reunion Preferences > General, there is a option for "Font for Data Entry and Lists" which changes the font size of sources in the sidebar, in the events and facts etc.

    Comment

    • jsadler
      Member
      • Mar 2005
      • 13

      #3
      Re: Sources font size

      Ahh, thank you!

      I was looking for something specific to the sources and didn't see the "Lists and Data Entry".

      J. Sadler

      Comment

      Working...