number of times a source is cited individually

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suzivegemite
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 97

    #1

    number of times a source is cited individually

    Hi All,
    I've searched the manual but am unable to find an answer. Can anyone tell me if I can find out how many times a particular citation is used for a particular person and how? I know how to find who has cited the source and the detail attached to a source but if I need to know how many times source #333 was cited for person Eliza Eden, or even better, which fields its cited against, can I do that?? I mean other than looking at every field for said person one at a time of course!
    Thanks muchly
    S
  • Frank
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 405

    #2
    Re: number of times a source is cited individually

    I need to know how many times source #333 was cited for person Eliza Eden, or even better, which fields its cited against
    There isn't an automatic way to do this.

    If I needed to do this, I would create a person sheet for Eliza (destination: word processor) and search for 333 in the person sheet.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • suzivegemite
      Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 97

      #3
      Re: number of times a source is cited individually

      Thanks Frank
      S

      Comment

      Working...