This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't increase font size in edit window

I Increased font sizes in all places I could to 13pt, so I could read more more easily. But I can't increase size in the edit windows or list views. Th font 'appears' to be about the size of 8pt, but I think I read that it is 11pts. Too small. I have a large screen Mac. Help, Please?
    Last edited by Carole Gardner; 20 July 2012, 10:17 AM. Reason: Qestion resolved

Re: Can't increase font size in edit window

Given that you have a "large screen" to play with you might consider reducing your display resolution in Apple>System Preferences>Displays. The tradeoff to reducing resolution is that while the content will be enlarged for improved readability, this will somewhat reduce the amount of content that can be displayed.

Recently I changed my screen resolution on my not-so-large 20-inch Cinema from 1680x1050 to 1600x1000 and I'm reading content a lot better again.

Doing so will of course change everything displayed, but for many other applications including Firefox and Safari, you might compensate by adjusting these smaller on an application-by-application basis to best suit you. You may also find that some of your previously enlarged Reunion font sizes can once again be made smaller.

Just a thought.
    Byron Spoon

Comment

Re: Can't increase font size in edit window

Originally posted by Carole Gardner View Post
      ...I can't increase size in the edit windows or list views...
      Choose Reunion -> Preferences > General. Look for "Font for lists and data entry."

btw, Byron's suggestion is good: These days, the Mac displays are so nice, and the dots so small, that decreasing the overall resolution (i.e., making everything appear larger, globally) actually looks very good and is much easier on the eyes.
      Last edited by Frank; 11 July 2012, 03:42 PM.
      Frank Leister
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Can't (Can now) increase font size in edit window

Thanks, should have tried harder to find this in Help.!!

Comment

Working...
        X