X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source card

Bonjour,

My elder son used to be the source card, me the father, etc...
    Now, the source card is his my son's GGGrand-Father, may be because I created a descendant chart starting from him. How do I revert to my son being the source card.
    I searched "source card" in the manual without success.

Many thanks for your help
    Jean-Michel SAINT GIRONS, Paris, France

Re: Source card

Originally posted by SAINT GIRONS View Post
    How do I revert to my son being the source card.
    I searched "source card" in the manual without success.
    If you mean the card that you see when the program opens, the terminology has changed, and you will find more if you search the manual for "Home Family". One way to do what you want is to drag your elder son's button down to the Home button in the middle of the bottom bar.

If you mean the card from which all relationships are calculated, you could switch the sidebar to "Relatives" and drag your son's button there.

- Cordialement,
    Last edited by Dennis J. Cunniff; 06 July 2012, 07:36 AM. Reason: added other alternatives
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Source card

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      If you mean the card that you see when the program opens, the terminology has changed, and you will find more if you search the manual for "Home Family". One way to do what you want is to drag your elder son's button down to the Home button in the middle of the bottom bar.

If you mean the card from which all relationships are calculated, you could switch the sidebar to "Relatives" and drag your son's button there.

- Cordialement,
      Many thanks Dennis, it worked fine.
      Your answer was not that easy to find in the manual : chapter Relatives - What Can Be Dragged and Dropped !
      Jean-Michel SAINT GIRONS, Paris, France

Comment

Working...
      X