This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10.0.3 is available

We have completed Reunion 10.0.3, a free maintenance update for Reunion 10 users.

It's available for download here.

This update has several improvements and fixes, including a big enhancement to the Web Searching feature. A complete list appears here.
    Last edited by Frank; 03 July 2012, 10:59 PM.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Re: Reunion 10.0.3 is available

Originally posted by Frank View Post

This update has several improvements and fixes, including a big enhancement to the Web Searching feature. A complete list appears here.
    Your software product is an amazing tool for historical research! I just made several custom web search sets one of which included newspaperarchive dot com and found my wife's parent's wedding announcement with picture. She lost her father at an early age and to have this piece of history via your search tools is priceless.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Frank; 03 July 2012, 11:00 PM.
    Reunion 11.0.7, Mac OS 10.10.3

Comment

My compliments to the staff! I really appreciate the effort made to keep Reunion out in front.

Comment

I agree, it is getting better all the time, nothing else comes anywhere near it for quality.
        Andrew Allsop

Comment

Originally posted by Allsop View Post
          I agree, it is getting better all the time, nothing else comes anywhere near it for quality.
          . . and I must add STABILITY, this software has never crashed on me, unlike others which I won't mention but might contain the "Mac" word and possibly "Family"
          Chris
          iMac 27", OS X 10.11.3, iPad gen 3, iPhone 5s, Reunion 11

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Simpson View Post
            . . and I must add STABILITY, this software has never crashed on me, unlike others which I won't mention but might contain the "Mac" word and possibly "Family"
            Subtle

Comment

Working...
            X