This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Font size shortcut in Family View

Has anybody else had this problem. I pressed cmd-hyphen and the font size got smaller, just as it should but when I pressed cmd-plus to make the font size bigger nothing happened. I had to go to preferences to get the font size back to where I started.

Re: Font size shortcut in Family View

The two font-resizing shortcuts are designed to work with the plus/minus keys, over near the center of your keyboard, not the plus/minus keys in the numeric keypad.

So, the actual keyboard shortcut to increase the font size is command "=" (equals), although it's commonly referred to as command "+" and "-" (plus and minus). For example, look in your browser's menu and you'll see (depending on the browser) command "+" and "-" for "Zoom" even though pressing command "=" increases the size.

Bottom line is that Reunion won't respond to using the command key with the numeric keypad's "+" character, because it's actually looking for command "="

We may change this in an update, so that pressing command and the numeric key "+" triggers the shortcut.
    Last edited by Frank; 10 July 2012, 11:34 AM.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Font size shortcut in Family View

Thanks, Frank, that's exactly what it was. I always use the numerical keypad.
      Last edited by Frank; 10 July 2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X